Your apartment is more than the place you sleep in; it's the space from which you generate energy. You can use your apartment at Aspen Vista to your advantage in 2022. Feng Shui is a centuries-old Chinese tradition of placing your decor and furniture to bring you positive energy. With Feng Shui, you can use your January 2022 decor to do just that.
Decorations That Transition Out of 2021 and Into 2022
Making some space for new decor isn't easy in an apartment, but Feng Shui has that figured out for you. Good Feng Shui means getting rid of old or broken furniture. To achieve your New Years Resolution by getting rid of the old and bringing in the new.
- Find, or even make, some art that speaks to you at Reno ArtWorks. You'll find the decor that meets your style, or you can create a unique piece of art of your very own.
- Find a desk for your best command position at Macy's. Feng Shui's leadership position situates the desk anywhere you can see the door to bring in success.
Brightening Up Your Apartment for the New Year
Tiny changes can bring in significant energy; you don't have to break your budget to have great Fen Shui. Your January 2022 decor changes can be simple and bright.
- Use citrus essential oils to attract bright, positive energy.
- Throw out or repair broken or unused items.
- Position your desk, stove, or bed where you can see the door but are not directly in line with your door.
Achieve Your New Year's Resolution with Feng Shui
Your apartment is your sanctuary. And your home puts you in the appropriate space to accomplish your New Year's Resolutions. So creating a comfy and positive vibe in your apartment at Mason at the Hive might be what will make 2022 your luckiest year of all.